Banking and Financial Services
- Northwestern University School of Law, J.D. (2007) Member, Journal of International Human Rights
- Trinity College (Hartford, Connecticut), B.A., with highest honors (2002) Phi Beta Kappa
- New York
- New Jersey
Corporate Alert March 202303/23
In this issue:
- Private Company Ownership Disclosure is Coming
- On Our Watchlist: Non-Compete Clauses Under Scrutiny
Corporate Alert March 202003/2020
In This Issue:
- Cash Flow Assistance for Small Businesses: Potentially Forgivable Paycheck Protection Loans
- Tax Credits for Employers Who Provide Coronavirus-Related Leave
- Force Majeure Clauses and COVID-19
Sherman Atlas congratulates seventeen firm attorneys that have been selected among the 2019 NJ Super Lawyers and the 2019 Rising Stars List03/2019
We are delighted to add that Partner, Sandra Brown Sherman was included on the Top 50 Women Lawyers in the State list.
Sherman Atlas congratulates fourteen firm attorneys that have been selected among the 2018 NJ Super Lawyers and the 2018 Rising Stars List05/2018
Sherman Atlas congratulates eight firm attorneys that have been selected among the 2018 NJ Super Lawyers and six firm attorneys that have been selected among the 2018 Rising Stars.
We are delighted to add that two firm Partners have been noted for receiving special recognition, Partners, Andrew Stamelman & Sandra Brown Sherman have been included on this year's New Jersey Super Lawyers Top 100 Lawyers list and Partner, Sandra Brown Sherman was included on the Top 50 Women Lawyers in the State list.
Sherman Atlas Announces New Partner, Counsel and Associate01/2018
Sherman Atlas is pleased to announce the election of new Partner, Jordan D. Weinreich, and new Counsel, Kathleen E. Clark. The firm is also pleased to announce the addition of Michelle Leland as an Associate.
New Jersey 2017 Super Lawyers Recognize 13 Sherman Atlas Attorneys04/2017
We are delighted to announce that 13 of our lawyers have been recognized by New Jersey 2017 Super Lawyers, with three of our partners receiving special recognition.
Corporate Alert April 201604/2016
In This Issue:
- Disclaimers of Reliance in Acquisition Agreements
- Demands for Books and Records
Sherman Atlas is Pleased to Announce that Eight Attorneys have Been Named 2016 NJ Super Lawyers and Five Named Rising Stars03/2016
The Super Lawyers selection process comprises hundreds of thousands of statewide or regional surveys supplemented by a comprehensive examination of each nominee’s background and experience, focusing on such criteria as verdicts and settlements, transactions, representative clients, honors and awards, educational background, and any other outstanding achievements. Only 5 percent of the total lawyers in the state are selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers.