PRACTICESBanking and Financial Services
- New York Law School, J.D., cum laude (1995)
- Binghamton University, B.A. (1991)
- U.S.. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
Tyler J. Kandel
Tyler J. Kandel is a highly accomplished litigator with over 25 years of experience in complex commercial litigation in New York and New Jersey federal and state courts, from inception through trial, and appeals.Mr. Kandel's practice primarily focuses on the representation of financial institutions, public and private corporations, and other commercial clients in litigation involving a wide range of issues such as contract disputes, consumer and business banking, complex financial transactions, commercial and residential mortgage loan defaults, business torts, commercial landlord tenant and employment related litigation.
Mr. Kandel is often relied upon by his clients to seek creative and cost beneficial solutions to difficult issues, whether or not a litigation has already been commenced. In that regard, Mr. Kandel has successfully negotiated hundreds of settlements on substantially favorable terms for his clients.