PRACTICESIntellectual Property and Technology
Art, Media and Entertainment Law
Banking and Financial Services
- Rutgers University School of Law, J.D. (1991) Notes and Comments Editor, Rutgers Computer and Technology Law Journal
- Lafayette College, A.B. (1988)
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
Harold S. Atlas
Harry Atlas is a corporate partner at Sherman Atlas where he chairs both the Corporate Department and the Intellectual Property and Technology Department, and focuses on corporate and business law, intellectual property and technology transactions and finance.For over 25 years, Harry has counseled public and privately-held clients in the full range of corporate transactions, including formation, strategic alliances, venture capital, banking, software and data licensing, information technology, outsourcing, and mergers and acquisitions.
Harry has extensive experience working with clients in a broad range of industries including consumer products, apparel, media/entertainment and technology and throughout all aspects of their business life cycles from formation and development to growth, funding and sale.
Harry also routinely assists clients in the development and implementation of strategies to acquire, protect and commercialize intellectual property and technology and the structuring and negotiation of key agreements, including research and development agreements, licensing agreements and outsourcing agreements.
- New Jersey Super Lawyers, Business/Corporate Law
- Best Lawyers in America® (Corporate Law)
- Best Lawyers®, 2021 Corporate Law "Lawyer of the Year"
- Chambers & Partners USA for Corporate/M&A New Jersey
- Award Methodology