- Rutgers University School of Law, J.D., cum laude (2012)
- Senior Editor, Rutgers Business Law Review
- Legal Research and Writing Teaching Associate
- Boston College, B.S. (2001)
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
EverBank Commercial Fin., Inc. v. Neighbors Glob. Holdings, LLC
No. CV 2:17-3356 (WJM), 2017 WL 5598216 (D.N.J. Nov. 21, 2017). Successfully defeated defendant’s motion to dismiss and alternative motion to transfer venue in its entirety.
In re Rapid-Am. Corp.
No. 13-10687 (SMB), 2016 WL 3292355 (Bankr. S.D.N.Y. June 7, 2016). Bankruptcy Court granted summary judgment in favor of client; holding that attachment must be proven in accordance with policy terms, not by mere accrual of liability.
Nat'l Football League and NFL Properties LLC v. Fireman's Fund Ins. Co. et al
216 Cal. App. 4th 902, 157 Cal. Rptr. 3d 318 (2013). Prevailed in bi-coastal forum battle between California and New York; decision affirmed by California Court of Appeal.