- Rutgers University School of Law, J.D., cum laude (2012)
- Senior Editor, Rutgers Business Law Review
- Legal Research and Writing Teaching Associate
- Boston College, B.S. (2001)
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
Sherman Atlas congratulates seventeen firm attorneys that have been selected among the 2019 NJ Super Lawyers and the 2019 Rising Stars List03/2019
We are delighted to add that Partner, Sandra Brown Sherman was included on the Top 50 Women Lawyers in the State list.
Sherman Atlas Proudly Welcomes Two New Associates and a New Paralegal05/2017
Sherman Atlas is pleased to announce the addition of Tax Associate Bozena (Bonnie) Diaz, a former Associate at Gibbons PC, Litigation Associate John M. Vieira, a former Associate at Clyde & Co LLP and Trust & Estates Paralegal Katrina Gieniec.